UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Eurotunnel Booked

Anniegirl

Booked our tickets for the Eurotunnel, it makes it all scarily real, we are going to the European Flyball Championships :) :)

I am not sure how we will fit five people, four dogs, the flyball box and all our camping things into our pick up truck but sure we will manage it somehow :D Fortunately my sister lives in Brussels so we are hoping to beg, borrow or steal some of the things we need of her :laugh: It also means her 11 year old collie can compete at the Europeans again, he raced with a Belgium team in 2001

Callum at Europeans 2001

92f66f5c.jpg

1183c74f.jpg

Is anyone else going?

Edited by Anniegirl

The competition is at the end of May in Belgium, I think there are about 15 teams for UK going so there should be really good fun. John, of course will have his camera with him :).

We are taking one dog each, so Pumpkin will be coming with us and the other three will be staying at kennels

Edited by Anniegirl

• 3 weeks later...

Very exciting Cathy, looking forward to the photos. I would love to have come along too but can't leave any of mine in kennels cos of their issues and really couldn't afford to take all 4 with me, will just have to enjoy the stories from all the flyballers that are going.

Good luck to the flying orange beastie and to you and John of course.

See you soon

K and the gang

• 3 weeks later...