UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Warning Warning - Very Cute Terrier

Claire P

Trixie has arrived. She looks like she may well turn out to as adorable as Snoopy and Boots. She is rather over weight as expected as not been out for ages as her old owners were rather ill. We have been on a long and rather muddy walk and had to dodge a hail storm by hiding under a canal bridge. So both dogs have had a bath on return and are now curled up eith side of me with their doggy dressing gowns on that I got Mum to make last time I went home. I shall flea and worm them a bit tlater once they are fully dry. I shall have to take her to the vets tomorrow as on closer inspection in the bath Trixie's claws are too good, I was going to do them myself but at least to are growing in and being on my own it's not easy to hold her and clip them without any accidents and I don't want her to jump and me catch the wrong poit so I shall get one of the nurses to help after work tomorrow and I need to get her weight so I can watch her progress.

She doesn't seem to know much about life, doesn't seem to know any commands, but not to worry just look how quickly Kelly progressed.

She was an angel in the car and Val said she had been no trouble either on her leg.

I don't think she will have any trouble settling as I am sat typing on the sofa with a JRT either side of me, still they make good arm rests! I think she may end up upstairs tonight.

Here are the piccies:

gallery_3745_154_708594.jpg

gallery_3745_154_630352.jpg

gallery_3745_154_980408.jpg

gallery_3745_154_367949.jpg

gallery_3745_154_8194.jpg

gallery_3745_154_343073.jpg

gallery_3745_154_48246.jpg

gallery_3745_154_377514.jpg

gallery_3745_154_182095.jpg

You can see who rules the telly in our house! tee hee

I'll take more pic tomorrow so you can see her markings. Think she has had enough for today. Off to cook some chicken for them now so they take their worming pills

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forsee a failed fosterer :nahnah:

Gorgeousness at it's best. How can you resist. It looks like her paws are under the table already. :wub:

I failed on an Oldies Club one too :rolleyes: :wub:

Kazz xx

Edited cos I called Trixie a boy sorry, sin bin for me. I'll take me coat :laugh:

Edited by redditchlady

I forsee a failed fosterer :nahnah:

Gorgeousness at it's best. How can you resist. It looks like her paws are under the table already. :wub:

I failed on an Oldies Club one too :rolleyes: :wub:

Kazz xx

Edited cos I called Trixie a boy sorry, sin bin for me. I'll take me coat :laugh:

Maybe, I won't fail totally thou as there will be another foster on they way hopefully at the end of the month as I wanted 2 foster places from now on to hopefully stop the gaps bewteen one going and the next one arriving.

Although if Snoopy & Boots are anything to go by I didn't get chance they were snapped up while they were in the coming soon category and she seems just as good so far and is younger than they are. Will have to see what James (vet) says tomorrow check there is nothing we don't know about health wise but she's pretty lively walking wise flopped as soon as she had had her bath but it has been a big day for the little girl.