UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

What like this:-

LouieCHS.jpg

He hated every single minute of it bless him. I swear the camera must make some high pitch noise which I cant hear but he can because as soon as you switch it on in the house he flattens to the floor and gives such mournful looks. Hes not as bad outside but refuses to be filmed on the camcorder lol.

Have got training at 9.30pm. Tis our last practice before we go for Good Citizen Silver level next week eek!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What like this:-

LouieCHS.jpg

:ohmy: :wub: :wub:

Polly seems to be over whatever ailed her. We walked in the woods and found celandines, wood anemones, coltsfoot. snowdrops - and golden retrievers :laugh:

I am very glad to hear that Polly is feeling brighter again :wub: and the walk sounds interesting!

I'm not surprised that Clive's blog is getting recognition - the boy is a literary genius! :laugh:

Could anybody please remind me why I thought that it would be a good idea to spring an elaborate birthday surprise during what has been the busiest week of our year so far and during a prolonged visit from a poopie wot is a master at getting under feet???? :wacko:

The arrival of my beautiful flowers this afternoon certainly brightened my day though :wub: :mecry: :wub: Thank you to whichever wonderful Fugee took my "Hippies'" order :liebe94:

Evening

Hope Marge and Jules get a better night's kip tonight. :GroupHug:

I've only got a couple more days of long hours to go.

Louie is looking gorgeous as ever :wub:

Beautiful lab Wendy :wub:

Evening

Hope Marge and Jules get a better night's kip tonight. :GroupHug:

I've only got a couple more days of long hours to go.

Louie is looking gorgeous as ever :wub:

Beautiful lab Wendy :wub:

Sarah - How is Fionna?

Edited by Jacobean

Howdie :wavey:

Amy I am loving Louie in that vest - might look at getting Dylan one if it will stretch to a whuppety collie. Don't think Clive will consent to wear one :rolleyes:

I am trying to clear up my messy kitchen as Thursdays are always mad :wacko: and the more I get done now the better.

I am muchly like this atm ----> :biggrin: Have just got a beautiful table runner off Peachy's site for my dining table - trouble is I don't have one :wacko: :laugh: :rolleyes:

Oh and have just won a new bike carrier off ebay for my new car :) Now J can bring his bike on the oldies camping weekend :cheer:

Louie - *swoon*

Sam :GroupHug:

Wendy - does choccie lab have a name? Or have I missed it :unsure: Probably knowing me! lovely looking lab anyway :wub:

Hmmmm I am discovering a couple of plus points to Nick not being here - not that they in anyway mean that I am glad he's left home or that I wouldn't have him back again like a shot :laugh: however... having a "spare room" has come in handy the past 3 nights since thats where Rob has been sleeping :laugh: the first night was Nogs fault he's skinned a pad which I only discovered when I went to get into bed and only then because the bed was soaking wet where he'd been licking his pad he'd managed to soak right thru the duvet, bottom sheet and the mattress protector there was enough room for 1 of us to sleep in the dry & hubby declined to sleep on the damp patch :laugh: last night he slept in the spare room again despite the bed having been cleaned and aired because my bursitis has flared up again courtesy of my marathon magazine session Sunday which meant I needed to sleep on my left side and he said he wouldnt sleep properly on his "wrong" side :rolleyes: tonight we have had to put a buster collar on Nog to stop him licking his foot and making it sore this means I have a huffy whiny moaning clumsy dog who keeps bashing the collar against the bed so hubby has decamped back to the spare room on the grounds that he has to work tomorrow & has an exam so needs a good nights sleep :rolleyes: ah well more room for me :biggrin:

I am also loving the fact I can start to cook "proper" meals again instead of having to compramise with stuff Nick liked or having to cook 2 different meals if I made something he didn't like I've been looking up all kinds of fab recipes for the coming week and shall make a start with a fabby chicken, chorizo, red chilli & rice bake tomorrow evening - yummmyyyyyy :biggrin: