UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Border Collie Puppy, Male, 5 Month Old, Black And White

akitas

A friend of a friend of mine obtained 2 Border Collie puppies, then realising it just doesn't work out with 2 lively puppies.

So I offered to take him on foster and look for a new home for him.

Hugo (sorry about the name) is crate trained and his house training comes along nicely. He is very clever and likes to do things. He will be long coated. His parents were both KC registered, but I don't think he is.

He is a gorgeous classical marked collie.

He is good with children and other dogs.His recall is not too bad, unless there are other dogs around. He is friendly to strangers and strange dogs, but sometimes get spooked by sudden noises and then barks. But he is getting better.

I think he wasn't taken out that much.

He sleeps through the night, what I find very considerate of him ;)

His mum, if I remember correctly, did obedience and I am sure he would like to do something as well.

Are there any collie enthusiasts out there who are looking for a healthy, happy, curious puppy without any hang ups?

He needs to be neutered when old enough. I think he was only homeopathically vaccinated. He will be microchipped prior to rehoming.

He can go to a new home after a successful homecheck. As I am doing this all on my own I would prefer a home in the South East, but if I could get assistance with the homecheck he could go anywhere in the UK.

I ask for a donation to a rescue of my choice :)

Hugo2.jpg

Hugo1.jpg

Scratch.jpg

Edited by akitas

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ulla,

Have the owners been back in contact with the breeder to see if they will take him back? Do they know it hasn't worked out?

Just a thought as you say his parents are KC registered and they do obedience with mum. Obedience folks usually like to know where their dogs are. Its worth a call. If we don't give the breeders chance to do the right thing, then they will never know things don't work.