UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Auction Chat Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crikey I hope she left the cling film it was wrapped up in behind. Bet she felt sick afterwards cos I can't imagine being able to eat one of those in one go.

have no idea if it was wrapped in anything else but the plastic box it came in was in bits all over the place :rolleyes: She is paying for it today with terrible wind but she has been known to go thru cupboard doors to get at food stored in them! she is obsessed with food. I just assumed it wouldn't go thru the letter box so hadn't given it a thought. She's ok though so thats all that matters.

No worries Billydog, was just concerned as hadn't seen you about. Hope everythings ok :flowers:

have no idea if it was wrapped in anything else but the plastic box it came in was in bits all over the place :rolleyes: She is paying for it today with terrible wind but she has been known to go thru cupboard doors to get at food stored in them! she is obsessed with food. I just assumed it wouldn't go thru the letter box so hadn't given it a thought. She's ok though so thats all that matters.

OH NO!

Hope she's OK. There's an awful lot of chocolatey stuff in them .................. :unsure:

Chasta and I have not received our mod boxes yet ????? Mine is no7 not sure what Chasta's is. Are they in our beloved Royal Mail can't find them warehouse. :mecry: :mecry: My exitement has gone all limp

Barbara

Mine has been sent and received already but I've posted in the Hostly bit of the forum to say there are still two missing. I'm sorry.

Mine has been sent and received already but I've posted in the Hostly bit of the forum to say there are still two missing. I'm sorry.

Not too worry, if RM has lost them it's not your fault, perhaps they don't like Kent.

Barbara