UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Auction Chat Thread

Wendbert

Will you post to the Republic of Ireland? :flowers:

If the postage is being paid for by the person donating the item we would normally say that they will accept the costs for UK postage - so if it cost more to sent to Ireland then you'd probably need to factor that in to your budget and pay them the difference. :flowers:

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the postage is being paid for by the person donating the item we would normally say that they will accept the costs for UK postage - so if it cost more to sent to Ireland then you'd probably need to factor that in to your budget and pay them the difference. :flowers:

Ah, that's fine! I've no problem paying the bit extra it'll cost to post the item to ROI. Yay!

How very kind of the companies who have donated items, especially in these recessionary times :) I am making a note of them all in case I need stuff so they can have my business.

It's brilliant, isn't it?! I've been really, really amazed by the support we've had from the different companies we contacted. Between emails sent by Ms Bejo, Helly and myself we've had 17 companies promise us items and they've not all been received/listed yet.

Especially fantastic is that it's not been just one or two odd things, but some companies have been kind enough to send us a few items.

Hi

Is there a size for this baby grobag please?

http://www.therefuge.org.uk/forums/index.p...c=45882&hl=

:)

As in the size of the item rather than how big the baby will grow to if you stick it in the bag? :wacko: :laugh:

Helly will be along shortly and hopefully be able to answer your question as I believe that the item was sent to her :wink: