UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Auction Chat Thread

Wendbert

Deehur Deelun

Itz billee heer.

Iz hopes yoo likz the sossijes. I tryed to choow the sossijes but mummy kept puttin them in the uther bedroom sos I cudn't get them. I wazunt happee til she got me sossijes of mi owen, but theys not az gud as yore sossijez!

I hoe yooz likez dem

Billee xx

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not being very on the ball :rolleyes: I've just realised that I haven't received the cards yet :unsure:

Sorry Kelly,

Being equally not on the ball, I just realised Ihaven't sent them yet :wacko:

However, I have a craft day planned for Saturday where I hope to get your 'specials' done and will get all the rest out to you next week - sorry :flowers:

Marge - same applies to you, the anniversary card is nearly done and then all the rest will be posted next week :flowers:

Consider me :axehead:

Sorry Kelly,

Being equally not on the ball, I just realised Ihaven't sent them yet :wacko:

However, I have a craft day planned for Saturday where I hope to get your 'specials' done and will get all the rest out to you next week - sorry :flowers:

Marge - same applies to you, the anniversary card is nearly done and then all the rest will be posted next week :flowers:

Consider me :axehead:

:laugh: Don't worry, they're really not urgent. Our post is chronically unreliable so wanted to check they hadn't been delivered to any random address nearby like lots of other items.

• 2 weeks later...