UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Auction Chat Thread

Wendbert

I have not had anything of what I won yet.

To be fair though Ellie, I don't think your cheque was received until the weekend :unsure:

I've been at work the past couple of days so not had time to go to the post office but hope to get there tomorrow.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder who's in Egypt then ................ :laugh:

However, things are going from bad to worse I suspect with my parcels.

I went around to our Mail Room at work this afternoon - it seems that the unofficial strike was still in full flow this morning - and work have had to go to the Sorting Office morning and night today to collect/deliver the mail.

I also popped into the local Post Office on my way home - she's only had one collection today, and had no idea of what was really happening (and she's a genuinely helpful lady). And no delivery at home.

One could have nightmares about pilchard and garlic cake floundering around in a Sorting Office for a while ................. :wacko:

Yey. This is the one thing I really really want. Thank you elfin. x x x

Not bothered how long the other stuff takes.

It's well padded so quite a big jiffy bag - might have to collect it from th PO.

It's going first class though.

xx

There was a card through my letterbox for a parcel for Dexter and Fleur. That'll be the garlic and pilchard cake :D thank you. I'll pick it up on my way to work in the morning. Mmmm dare I risk putting it in the fridge at work tomorrow daytime................... :ohmy: :laugh:

The kong won by Zico's mum and donated to Wiccs will be posted tomorrow or Friday, depending on work.

Still waiting instructions for the pink t shirt and the badge.

Edited by chickentikka

Thank you for the updates on the fishy parcels. I am very happy that they have arrived whiffily safely.

ChickenTikka - just stick it in the fridge as it is - tell your colleagues it's, er, the latest anti-bark device (on the grounds Dexter and Fleur can't eat and bark at the same time!) :D

Now, where's my Mars Bar Cakes .................... :unsure: