UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Auction Chat Thread

Wendbert

I have been trying to get my parcels ready, but feel as everything has been conspiring against me.

Between having worked a twelve day fortnight, trying to cook the Mars Bar Cake first time round, being locked in the house the day I was due to go shopping ............... I have been stressing all week trying to do double work at work and try to do my baking too, which of course I have to send out early in the week to avoid anything getting stuck and deteriorating in the weekend mail.

So, I gave myself a severe talking to on Wednesday, took a deep breath, and have sensibly planned my days baking for today.

So, apologies for those who have not yet received anything. As we speak, things are cooking in the oven, or in the case of Mars Bar Cake, being kept well away from the oven, I've retrieved all my names and addresses and done my labels, bought my protective packaging, and Monday morning I will be at the Post Office, and everything will be on it's way.

Let the anticipation begin!

Edited by Mrs B

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if I have said thank you for the things that have arrived here

Cliqune ( or how ever you spell it ) face thingys ( they are for Aisling and she says they are fab )

Camper Van bag and sticky notes

Collars donated by the very kind winner :flowers:

Rescue dogs for Obama badges ( how these did not sell for more I do not know )

I have been trying to get my parcels ready, but feel as everything has been conspiring against me.

Between having worked a twelve day fortnight, trying to cook the Mars Bar Cake first time round, being locked in the house the day I was due to go shopping ............... I have been stressing all week trying to do double work at work and try to do my baking too, which of course I have to send out early in the week to avoid anything getting stuck and deteriorating in the weekend mail.

So, I gave myself a severe talking to on Wednesday, took a deep breath, and have sensibly planned my days baking for today.

So, apologies for those who have not yet received anything. As we speak, things are cooking in the oven, or in the case of Mars Bar Cake, being kept well away from the oven, I've retrieved all my names and addresses and done my labels, bought my protective packaging, and Monday morning I will be at the Post Office, and everything will be on it's way.

Let the anticipation begin!

:partytime: If it arrives begining of the week I have the rest of the week to catch up on my diet! :laugh:

All my perishable packages were posted first class yesterday.

Then at 10.30 pm last night I heard that Lincoln's Sorting Office had a strike yesterday. :mad:

http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/news/P...il/article.html

I am still trying to find out what is happening today.

So I would really appreciate it if folks could confirm safe receipt of my packages - if only to reassure me they are going to arrive in an edible condition.