UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Auction Chat Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the people who ordered scarves off me from egypt... i have them in my case sat next to me and will be posting them out over the weekend. For those who are also waiting for stuff from me, it will also be posted out over the weekend. sorry for the delay but it will all be sorted out in a few days.

for the people who ordered scarves off me from egypt... i have them in my case sat next to me and will be posting them out over the weekend. For those who are also waiting for stuff from me, it will also be posted out over the weekend. sorry for the delay but it will all be sorted out in a few days.

I will collect my ickle fluffy horse keyring in person tomorrow :biggrin:

Oh thank you ladies. We received Mars Bar cake today. Looks delish. It's for Martyn cos plain choc doesn't agree with me. I will have a little sample though.

Received my toppers and stamps. What a lot of stuff. I'm going to have hours of fun using those.

Really pleased with my things and Di no rush at all. We knew you were going to Egyypt.

No sign of my mars bar cake yet. Now I have to wait until Monday afternoon for the postman in the hope that he has it. We don't have post on Saturdays :mecry:

Hope it turns up soon, mine was very scrummy I presume as I didn't get to have any myself, postie put it thru the door and Grousie sniffed it out and ate it :(

She didn't leave a crumb so must have been good! Mind you she is a gannet :rolleyes: