UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Senior Snoopy Gets A Trim

lil_angel

Louie & I popped over to Lynne's today to visit Snoopy. Louie had a whale of a time playing with Nellie whilst i gave Snoopy a bath and groom. His Beardie head is so sweet we decided to leave it natural but clipped his body off as he had plenty of matts.

Before

Scoobygroom001.jpg

After

Scoobygroom003.jpg

Gorgeous boy

Scoobygroom005.jpg

Nellie

Scoobygroom007.jpg

All waiting for a biccie

Scoobygroom004.jpg

I thought you had only taken 1 piccie of me actually grooming lol. Thank you though I may be asking to borrow them when I eventually get my website.

Louie does love Nellie. I didnt see the wrestling match they were having :laugh: We'll have to organise another play date for them.

• 2 weeks later...

Snoopy is doing really well after coming off the heart meds that he didnt need. His new meds for his arthritis has worked wonders and he is a much happier and brighter dog, now he is not in so much pain and discomfort. Dont get me wrong, he is still quite a frail old thing but is now enjoying life and cant contain himself when you put on his collar and barks with joy if he thinks hes going out in the car for a trip to the park.

He was also full to the brim with worms,which has now been sorted. He has a bit of a cough still especially at night which we are still trying to sort. When this is done he will be ready for his write up for the website.