UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Flora Update

dirtychicken

She can walk ALREADY?! Wow brilliant!!!! (she looks more like the dirtychicken than you now with that baldy chicken leg :laugh:)

Ermmm. Not only is she walking, but she is attempting to jump up as well :blink: :mellow:

We've just been out to the garden for first onlead walks (this was never going to go well as I've never known her to pee or poo whilst onlead yet :rolleyes: ) and all she was interested in was either sitting on my feet and wiggling or jumping up at me :ohmy: Good grief have I ever underestimated the power of the dozer and just how hard the next few months will be :laugh: :laugh:

Disclaimer: I *very* quickly got her to put all 4 feet on the floor and stay like it!

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ermmm. Not only is she walking, but she is attempting to jump up as well :blink: :mellow:

We've just been out to the garden for first onlead walks (this was never going to go well as I've never known her to pee or poo whilst onlead yet :rolleyes: )

Could you fence off a small ( just big enough for her to use) area of the garden as a toilet and let her off lead in it?

Could you fence off a small ( just big enough for her to use) area of the garden as a toilet and let her off lead in it?

We have got a very small area that she can use and it's already got temporary fencing up - just in case :wink:

But she has just done the world's biggest wee whilst on her lead :biggrin: I think the extra water she drank after the freshly cooked tea she scoffed at top speed (despite my being warned that she might not feel like eating for a few days :rolleyes: ) that she very loudly demanded to be served upon a silver platter IMMEDIATELY :glare: pushed her bladder beyond holding point :wink:

Awwwww, after all that she only got a plaster on her bum!! :ohmy: :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: :wub: :wub:

And is she smiling a relieved smile in that picture? :wub:

SO glad she is home again!! :partytime: :circle: :partytime:

Please keep the 'dozer updates coming - we want to know all about her and your (!) recovery adventures!!

Nice one, Sarah :GroupHug:

Sarah.....

If you happened to put her updates onto the AB sites including the cost of the op then maybe people might stop and think that buying from puppy farmers in general but most of all from the man who runs a builders company and has lots of Floras might not be such a smart idea. Hopefully said builder from Cowbridge wont have any buyers for future generationa of Floras who are not as fortunate as this Flora.

Edited by Trallwm farm