UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there

haven't logged on for ages and a bit out of touch with plans, so the question is:

is there a list of who is bringing what for the American theme BBQ Saturday eve???

I vaguely remember last year people suggesting things they were bringing so we

knew we had enough BBQs, food, bread buns, relishes etc etc

This year I am pleased to be bringing along my other 'alf who will be delighted to help out with the BBQ cooking !!!

Kids are excited and Lady :o)

Hope the weather is better than it is this weekend

Right off to check out ebay now for a Statue of Liberty outfit !!!

C U all soon x

joshnbecks there's a shop on site providing basics,neswpapers,food,bread etc. There's a Co-op in Charlbury which is just a few minutes away as well.

Can others come to the Bring n buy as well or do folks want to keep it just for those camping? Pleased this is happening as I have quite a bit now.

Natalie34 think maybe a seperate thread for who's bringing what might help?

I think Skyesmum is coming with her girls :wub:

and possibly my norty boy Boomer I aint decided yet :rolleyes: :laugh:

Have to do some begging in work as my supervisor is away on holiday I found out tonight! How rude of him :mecry: Preying they will let the 2 of us be off at the same time. Depends if our relief will work the extra. Will take it as unpaid if I have too!! Keeping my fingers crossed!! I soooo need a break like this with likeminded doggie peeps!!

Whats the local walks like does anyone know as mine will be as norty as anything if they dont get their good runs during the day! Do you go on group walks?

and possibly my norty boy Boomer I aint decided yet :rolleyes: :laugh:

Whats the local walks like does anyone know as mine will be as norty as anything if they dont get their good runs during the day! Do you go on group walks?

The caravan park itself has 54 acres of woodland walk so it says on the website I think ? We walked for hours round the place :)

It might be as well to check with the campsite before you put a lot of effort into getting time off work - someone else tried to book recently and were told they were full unless they had any cancellations.