UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

Thank you :flowers: and thank you, G :flowers:

We're booked :biggrin: :partytime:

So, Val Organiser Lady, can you please add 1x Sarah Hendy, 1 x Sophie Hendy, 1 x Bran (the Heffalump) Hendy, 1 x Orca the Porker Ashman and 1 x Prince Hugo Roger Hendy to your numbers? :pinkie:

Doh! I forgot to mention Thug Corner, G :blush:

Third time of trying - lets see if it seizes up again!!!

Thanks Sarah.

Thug corner = 1 mini caravan containing one almost human, 1 ancient tottering terrier (deaf and dodgy eyesight so if you see him wandering please turn him round and aim him in the right direction), and three 2 year old thugs - 1 boxer x pointer (deaf), 1 staffie x (not deaf) and 1 tiny boxer (deaf).

Hi Val, yay, we have a pitch!!

Please add me, Tara, Tessie and Tinky to your list - I'm so pleased and excited!! xxxxx

Well done to all of you on getting booked up and so pleased you're joining the Oldies Club camping weekend.

Having updated the figures, I now have 30 fugees and 27 family members giving a total of 57 hoomans :)

The dog tally is slightly disappointing :( :(

Only 56 doggy attenders :ohmy: :ohmy: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afraid 4 are enough for me - not so much the actual dogs but the number of poo bags that have to be carried around on a walk!!!!

sorry - forgot to put names!

Georgina

Toastie Terrier

Jed Boxer x Pointer

Bo Staffie x Duracell (on the go 23.5 hrs a day!)

China Boxer

Afraid 4 are enough for me - not so much the actual dogs but the number of poo bags that have to be carried around on a walk!!!!

sorry - forgot to put names!

Georgina

Toastie Terrier

Jed Boxer x Pointer

Bo Staffie x Duracell (on the go 23.5 hrs a day!)

China Boxer

Thanks for that :)

I have such a boring life these days that I have time to keep lists of things :laugh:

:wub: Lady,so looking forward to seeing so many fabulous dogs again - and some for the first time - oh and their owners as well :laugh:

Sophie is very much looking forward to spending a whole weekend with her beloved Daisy :wub:

I apologise well in advance for Prince Hugo. What can I say - he's very much a terrier! :blush: :rolleyes: