UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone worried about bringing anti -social/nervous dogs don't be! I really wasn't going to take Roly last year as I thought he would be awful but it makes a hell of a difference when there are lots of other 'understanding dog owners' there. Everyone pretty much ignored him & kept their dogs away from him which suits Roly fine - & there are areas you can take your dog if they aren't that comfortable with large groups of dogs/people. Roly did eventually succumb to Michaela & Cindy's sausages though :laugh:

Thanks for including this Mel, I was worring about my Graf who is snappy if boydogs/puppies charge up to him, hes a sweetheart with people and girlies :unsure:

Am thinking I may bring along some of my treats to sell for Oldies Club if anyone is interested.

Amy I'm sure there will be lots of doggy takers for those and I'm sure they can persuade their owners to pay up ..........................................................................

or bark all night in protest :laugh:

Cher seems like Ebbi is going to be much in demand - just leave a few spare slots for Lizzi to have her fix :)

JennyBloggs I haven't worked out the number of dogs although I do have a running total for the number of families who have booked - 25 at the last count. Averaging it out at 2 people per family means there's gonna be 50 of us and I know a lot of the folks coming have more than 2, me included :laugh:

A dog count would be interesting - that will have to be my next challenge :unsure: :rolleyes:

Wait for the next Stop press :laugh: