UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lost Black Whippet

mindys mum

**Cross posted at the request of the owners from another forum**.

Fizz is a black ,white from neck down to chest whippet, she went missing after being attacked on the 1st feb, by 5 american buldogs not on leads,she managed to escape and run away, theres nothing my dad could do to protect her, hes nearly 70 and was slightly injured,she was wearing a light brown coat,lead and collar at the time.

She's 3 years old in may dads had her since a pup all this has had strain on us all and made dad ill,every day we still search and put posters up,advertise etc,we are desperate to know where she is and are offering a £500 reward,ican be contacted on**** please pm Mindys mum for telephone number,your kind help is very much apriciated thanks...kev.

It seems Fizz has been spotted around Canklow woods & Brinsworth golf course over the last couple of days - anyone in that area ??

Have you had this on the main chat board? not everyone looks at the lost/found...and if people live in the area and are out with the dogs they can look out for her? I hope you find her soon, its so cold at the moment :GroupHug:

I'd agree with that. I think it is a good idea to post elsewhere here too.

I do hope she is found soon :flowers: