UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Pet Paperwork

cycas

I've rushed around the utility room for the last time with files falling on my head losing bits of paper down the back of the washing machine trying to find the right vaccination record for the right animal when 5 minutes late for the vet...

The time has come to be organised!

How do you organise your vet records, vaccination records, prescriptions, copies of X rays, microchip stuff etc? It's all different shapes and sizes and with 9 pets, I think I need to start organising it by pet name...

At the moment I have two stupid cardboard folders, and can never find the thing I'm looking for in either of them!

Each animal has their own blue A4 envelope type folder with all their information in and their name on the front. Well the theory is that all the info goes in there but I keep forgetting to put Max's vet receipts in til I come across them months later. :rolleyes:

No help from me I'm afraid. Like all the rest of my paperwork it's a mess and I struggle to find anything.

I don't make New Year resolutions but I've unofficially decided that this is the year when I get everything organised although I suspect that this time next year it will be just as bad.