UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2009 Diet Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam, two choc orange on the way. The ruby one is to celebrate the SW anniversary. They have not arrived yet but I will get some extra's when they come as I love cranberry too. :-)

They arrived today thank thank thank please let me know how to pay you :flowers:

I got you some today, PM me your address and I will get them in the post. There is mint/choc, orange/choc, Lemon, Toffee and Pecan. Are they ok? :unsure: :flowers:

wow fantastic I will PM you :flowers:

Has anyone tried Slimming World AND weight watchers and if so which did you prefer? I have had an incentive to lose weight - at the weekend i went to a dog show (i was running a stall for the rescue as they are fab) and i won a raffle prize - a gliding lesson - only problem is i'm too heavy at the moment - luckily the voucher is valid till June next year so that's my goal now.

I have a confession. I fell off the diet wagon with a huge bump at the beginning of the year. Didn't reintroduce food correctly after CD.

Anyway, I started Slimming World on Monday...............I know I have done it time and time again, but I really don't want to be big anymore. I am still nearly 2 stone lighter than when I started CD, so at least I hadn't put it ALL back on.

So, please can I creep back in here for your support?

I have a confession. I fell off the diet wagon with a huge bump at the beginning of the year. Didn't reintroduce food correctly after CD.

Anyway, I started Slimming World on Monday...............I know I have done it time and time again, but I really don't want to be big anymore. I am still nearly 2 stone lighter than when I started CD, so at least I hadn't put it ALL back on.

So, please can I creep back in here for your support?

Well done Andrea, that's excellent that you start again 2 stones lighter than before!!

The support here is excellent - looking forward to your first wi result - you'll definitely do it!

After two weeks of 1.5 lb on and then sts, I kicked myself up the proverbial and really worked at it this week and it worked - Managed to lose 4lb this week and hit the 5 stone lost milestone.

Blimey this is getting hard now though.

wow fantastic I will PM you :flowers:

Julia Gemstone I think I did'nt managed to PM you ( having jip with new PM system :blush02: ) I shall try again today

Another infrequent update! I have now lost almost 6 and a half stone (88lbs), I decided to take the summer holidays off so only lost 2lbs during them and I'm now back on plan to get to goal :cool:

wow , well done you :flowers:

First weigh in report..................5 lbs off :D :D

and well done you too :flowers:

Mr Wii tells me I have lost another pound which I am chuffed about

Well done Andrea, that's excellent that you start again 2 stones lighter than before!!

The support here is excellent - looking forward to your first wi result - you'll definitely do it!

After two weeks of 1.5 lb on and then sts, I kicked myself up the proverbial and really worked at it this week and it worked - Managed to lose 4lb this week and hit the 5 stone lost milestone.

Blimey this is getting hard now though.

Wow! You really did work hard. Well done.

Fabulous!! Brilliant first week back! No creeping required for this post! :-D

I have been yoyo-ing for the last few weeks with a pound or half a pound on or off. Been stuck around the same weight for several weeks. Consultant gave me a boost this week by phoning mid week. I lost 2lb this week. Now I just have to keep it up. :-)

Brilliant - well done

I have been yoyo-ing for the last few weeks with a pound or half a pound on or off. Been stuck around the same weight for several weeks. Consultant gave me a boost this week by phoning mid week. I lost 2lb this week. Now I just have to keep it up. :-)

Excellent stuff!!

hmmmm well as promised I weighed in post-holidays and unfortunately didn't write my weight down from last time so no idea!!! The BF has definitely gone down because it was over 4st and its now down to 3st something so plenty more to go.

I haven't measured myself lately either but wonder if perhaps I should, I suspect I am now largely eating good wholesome healthy food BUT may be eating more than I need at each meal. Find it tricky to work out calorie counts since almost all of my food is home made and certainly not from a formal recipe :huh: though I definitely need to eat frequently especially on a hard training day...

Typical day of food at the moment (from today)

Brekkie: real oatmeal with rice milk (no sugar etc), 1/2 glass OJ

Mid-morning: 2 pears and half a Trek bar

Lunch: bowl of homemade veg soup, 2 slices rye bread with marg, lots of tomatoes and soy sage and onion slices (x4)

Mid-afternoon: 4 oatcakes with vegan pate

Dinner: homemade sweet potato/tofu/lentil curry with brown rice, possibly a side salad too

Snack - depends, might have a couple of squares of chocolate but might have nothing

Exercise today has been 3 x cycle to work @ 4.5 miles so total of 13.5miles biked plus run home from work (4miles actual running)