UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2009 Diet Thread

Wendbert

Godin, that is truly amazing. You must really be noticing the effects of losing so much weight. Well done you – and keep up the very good work.

TBH I can't really see it :ohmy: I spose it because I see me all the time and its a gradual thing, although I did get my CDC to email me the pic she took of me on my first visit and didn't I just get a shock when I opened that email :ohmy:

Well done to everyone else :)

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH I can't really see it :ohmy: I spose it because I see me all the time and its a gradual thing, although I did get my CDC to email me the pic she took of me on my first visit and didn't I just get a shock when I opened that email :ohmy:

I cannot wait to see your after photos :jumpy:

well done on such an amazing loss so far :partytime:

I keep forgetting to come here and update how I've been doing :rolleyes:

Well done to everyone who is still losing weight :flowers:

Amaranth your family loss is amazing :biggrin:

Good luck sanrosscot with the group weight challenge :flowers:

I am now on week 9 of the cambridge diet and have lost 36lbs :ohmy: So I'm just over halfway to my goal weight

Oh I'm definitely looking forward to some after photos .........

Well done to all declaring losses - I continue to be amazed at how well folks are doing.

Sandra, I'm sure you'll soon be back on track - I admire you all the more for admitting you've had a slide, and having another go. :)

Sandra, I put back on double the weight that I'd lost after I left SW. :rolleyes: Once you get back into it you will be fine. You already know that you can do it as you've already done it once :wink:

Well done Nic. :flowers:

I lost half a lb this week which, considering my couple of nights away and staying in B&B and eating out for three days, I am best please with :biggrin: Jutes need another half for my first stone.