UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Spike's Needs Some More Good Thoughts Please

houndzrus

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best Christmas present ever? :flowers: :GroupHug:

And then some :biggrin: I'm not kidding myself about him though, but a 150% improvement in a week can't be ignored. he's just so much better now. :wub:

I had a good long chat with the vet today as we are due to go to Italy on Saturday. We were ready to cancel, but with the info we have today we have decided to go. The vet said he will be ok and he is happy with the kennels we go to. I know it's not ideal for him to go to kennels but we have used these for the last 26years and know them well. Spike & Cherry will be well cared for and he will be given his medication. Unfortunately any friends who may have assisted are not going to be at home themselves. The alternative to not going now is that we will have to go sometime in the next three months to sort out our affairs, so going now is the better option, while Spike is doing well. I am sorry if this offends anyone, but we have our reasons for doing it this way. :flowers:

And then some :biggrin: I'm not kidding myself about him though, but a 150% improvement in a week can't be ignored. he's just so much better now. :wub:

I had a good long chat with the vet today as we are due to go to Italy on Saturday. We were ready to cancel, but with the info we have today we have decided to go. The vet said he will be ok and he is happy with the kennels we go to. I know it's not ideal for him to go to kennels but we have used these for the last 26years and know them well. Spike & Cherry will be well cared for and he will be given his medication. Unfortunately any friends who may have assisted are not going to be at home themselves. The alternative to not going now is that we will have to go sometime in the next three months to sort out our affairs, so going now is the better option, while Spike is doing well. I am sorry if this offends anyone, but we have our reasons for doing it this way. :flowers:

You don't have to justify yourself to anyone :flowers: Spike is doing well and thats fantastic! Sending him and Cherry big hugs :wub: :GroupHug: