UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Freshfields Animal Rescue

katie deans

OMG!! How terrible!! :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Rest in Peace little Marni, I so hope you've not suffered too much :mecry:

Just the comments, that they are going to struggle to cope what with people throwing their old dogs out to make room for a puppy at christmas makes my blood boil. How COULD they!!!??? :mad: :mad: :mecry:

Oh no :mecry:

Can we organise to do a run up to them to take some vet bed, plastic beds and food etc??

I remember taking a Staffie up there to them. What fantastic people they were. :wub:

I think we should all rally around to help.

I don't mind trying to organise stuff, a fundraiser etc. If it could be allowed. :unsure:

Kazz xx

Sounds good! :flowers: I've got at least 2 pieces of vet bed, that they're more than welcome to have, and I'm sure I can come up with a few more bits n bobs. Is anyone in touch with Freshies and would they know what the most urgent need is besides a new unit (which I so wish I could just give them there and then :( )?

one of their volunteers collects any left bedding and toys from me regularly. I dont mind if anything is sent here. ive put together a binbag full of blankets and fleeces so far.

being a business address, there is no problem putting my addy up for anyone to see

Clock Face Kennels

Fingerhouse Lane

Bold Heath

Cheshire

WA8 3XE