UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning everyone :) Tis very quiet here. A car or 2 passing by, but most households seem to be asleep or opening pressies. Managed to get the girls out, in and given breakfast with no barking and they are now having after-breakfast rest. Will ring my mum in a while to wish her happy birthday. She is 89 today.

Cute cat-and-dog pic :wub:

I don't feel any worse this morning, so will go down to Cefn Sidan beach in a while to give the girls a run. One of us will probably take part in the traditional Santa Claus swim they have there. It won't be me :wink:

One of us will probably take part in the traditional Santa Claus swim they have there. It won't be me :wink:

oh go on Phebe, you know you want to really :laugh:

my staff will be in soon. they get an hours lie in on xmas day and then go home and sleep off their hangovers :laugh:

We are no longer quiet here. The staffies opposite are being taken out for their walk, and there is the usual morning greeting of "if I could get out I'd flatten the pair of you" and "heh heh, you and whose army, spotty face". Luckily it only lasts for a minute or two.

You are right, Helly, I would just love to do the Santa Claus swim. But as I have a lurgy I had better give it a miss this year. Mustn't risk pneumonia. How very disappointing :laugh:

Happy Christmas everyone. We all have the bug here but a good shot of Moonshine will sort that out.

Pheobe would you like your Christmas lunch brought up to you ?

A kind thought, but no thanks. I don't think I'm a meals-on-wheels case yet. May drop round later if I feel up to eating something, but at present had better stick to small amounts of very plain food.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

From Edith and once again the gang of 5

Meet Katie who was in the cat & dog home for 3 weeks till we did the Santa run with food for them then guess what Home she Came to us

20THDECEMBER003-1.jpg

Sendy Reiki to all that need it x x x x x x x x x :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Edited by halfpenny