UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

I have been into town to collect one thing from Argos. It took 1543789976 years to find a parking space, had to pay for an hours parking and was in and out in ten minutes and then it took another 156855479 years to get out of the car park :mad: I am going to give up on the idea of going to the supermarket and take the dogs out in the rain instead.

Good luck all you brave, intrepid shoppers :flowers:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope it doesn't start hurting

I am back from the haidressers and have blonder hair. She also gave me a glass of Pimms while I was being done. Very nice it was too

It won't start hurting because I've just filled it with toast :rolleyes: and how lovely to have an afternoon of pampering :biggrin: just in time for a wet, muddy, misty dog walk tomorrow :laugh:

:GroupHug: Cher. Run free, doggy :mecry: :wub:

My nasty, fat, miserable neighbour upstairs is playing Madonna's latest CD loudly. I'm quite indifferent to Madonna (at this time of day at least, at 4AM I bloody hate her!), but the idea of the sweaty git dancing round his living room to her tunes is quite amusing

:sick01: Nice

I am doing faff all, but I might just go and make my shortcrust pastry since I think some folk might be expecting mince pies tomorrow

Quite possibly :D

I survived the shop :wacko: I visited my grandparents :wub: I have Christmas almost sorted :elefant:

Tomorrow will be mostly Christmas-free (apart from eating homemade mince pies :ninja: ) and then on Monday we will decorate :biggrin:

I havent read back yet. We have been out shopping today and finally finished the Christmas shopping now :biggrin: We managed to get a guitar hero game with guitar for £50 from tesco less £25 voucher OH from work. :biggrin: Bargain!! OH is playing it now. :laugh:

I have Laurens cough. :rolleyes: My throat feels like I have been eating razor blades and I'm sure someone has stamped on my chest. :mecry: Having said that I am still coming to the Westonbirt walk tomorrow and have written all of my xmas cards today in readiness. :biggrin:

And thank you to the person who posted the linky to Duoboots, my Christmas pressie from OH has just arrived. :biggrin:

Off to try and catch up now :)

Edited by safneo

I havent read back yet. We have been out shopping today and finally finished the Christmas shopping now :biggrin: We managed to get a guitar hero game with guitar for £50 from tesco less £25 voucher OH from work. :biggrin: Bargain!! OH is playing it now. :laugh:

I have Laurens cough. :rolleyes: My throat feels like I have been eating razor blades and I'm sure someone has stamped on my chest. :mecry: Having said that I am still coming to the Westonbirt walk tomorrow and have written all of my xmas cards today in readiness. :biggrin:

And thank you to the person who posted the linky to Duoboots, my Christmas pressie from OH has just arrived. :biggrin:

Off to try and catch up now :)

oo oo oo duoboots - I asked about them, and a couple of fab fugees confirmed them as being good - I've not ordered any cause I still need to find my tape measure :huh: which ones have you got....or can you only tell us that after Christmas....

Hope you get less zoned soon Abby :unsure:

The footie lads sorted me out by bringing lots of extra friends so I have been running around cooking chips and buttering bread :rolleyes:

I am now stuffing my dinner down so I can get back in the kitchen :rolleyes:

but the idea of the sweaty git dancing round his living room to her tunes is quite amusing

eeewwwy :laugh:

I have been into town to collect one thing from Argos. It took 1543789976 years to find a parking space, had to pay for an hours parking and was in and out in ten minutes and then it took another 156855479 years to get out of the car park I am going to give up on the idea of going to the supermarket and take the dogs out in the rain instead.

Sounds like a similar experience I had to go to Jessops, except my journey included a McDonalds :laugh:

I have an assignment due in on Tuesday but I'm letting just about anything and everything distract me from doing it :rolleyes:

and how lovely to have an afternoon of pampering :biggrin: just in time for a wet, muddy, misty dog walk tomorrow :laugh:

The noo hair didn't last long, it was still raining and windy when I came out :laugh: :laugh:

Hope you feel better soon :flowers:

San, I have just been to Aldi and bought two of those doggy mattress thingies. They were setting up ready for tomorrow, so I've got them a day early. :biggrin:

Mr Spike likes his already :wub: (Although he only just fits on it :rolleyes: )

DSCF0236.jpg

The footie lads sorted me out by bringing lots of extra friends so I have been running around cooking chips and buttering bread :rolleyes:

Oooh I fancy a chip butty now :D

Evening.

Went to town to bank Oldies Club cheques and Martyn got some Xmas cards. It seemed less busy than it normally is on a Saturday. :unsure:

Have been out with the dogs and it's very soggy out there today. All the streams around here are high so it must have been raining a lot.

I'm in the middle of doing some hand washing.

I've not read back so anyone who needs one of these is very welcome :GroupHug:

We'll be putting up the Xmas tree this weekend sometime I think. We're not doing presents apart from the dogs will get some nice stuff.

The Chook dogs are muchly looking forward to Angel biscuits again :biggrin:

Biccies are baked and the house stinks of garlic :laugh: Louie has tested each batch and hes says they are good lol

Why can i not go to Pets@Home without buying Louie a toy? He wasnt even with me and I had actually nipped out for petrol not to go shopping :rolleyes:

Poor Fi is having such a rubbish time of it at the Barn at the moment :( She lost Brian, her 18 year old chinese crested boy, yesterday morning; the kitchen ceiling fell in yesterday afternoon; and she's woken up this morning to find the whole place flooded :(

Ive lent her Pete for a few days starting monday and he will have it sorted in a jiffy :)

Just seen a post on our local freecycle appealing for bedding for Freshfields. It says theyve had a fire and sadly lost some animals and many others are very ill :mecry: :mecry:

Has anybody else heard anything?

I feel really sick thinking about it and hope its not true but cant see why somebody would post about it if it wasnt true.

Poor poor animals...really hope things are okay :mecry: :mecry:

Edited by katie deans

Just seen a post on our local freecycle appealing for bedding for Freshfields. It says theyve had a fire and sadly lost some animals and many others are very ill :mecry: :mecry:

Has anybody else heard anything?

I feel really sick thinking about it and hope its not true but cant see why somebody would post about it if it wasnt true.

Poor poor animals...really hope things are okay :mecry: :mecry:

It seems that it's true: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-n...00252-22467133/

How awful :(