UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Please Send Positive Thoughts For Max

merledogs

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't give up hope yet. Those words are very, very familiar - something very similar indeed was said to me about my own blood counts. That was in 1998! I wasn't feeling that ill, just very tired. Luckily I never believed the horrendous diagnosis I was given and a few months later I was fine and it was dismissed as viral. I wish the same good fortune to Max :GroupHug:

Hoping that it's more this kind of thing :flowers: :GroupHug: Thinking of you both :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Alex, I really hope it turns out to be something less worrying :GroupHug: but if it is leukaemia, would you consider having a referral to a holistic vet? I can't think of anyone up your way off the top of my head but I would certainly be happy to ask around for you. Muriel might know of someone if she's still around. I appreciate this isn't everyone's cup of tea but I have to mention it because it's what I would do if it were one of my own, so I hope you don't mind me suggesting it.

Of course I don't mind :flowers: I would consider anything at this stage, if only I knew what was wrong with him :(

I've just rung for an update. It's gone from "he's very bright in himself" on Monday night, to "he's been very quiet overnight" :mecry: I am frightened that he is dying while we are waiting to find out what treatment (if any) to give him. I really hope we get the results today and they can start treatment straight away, cos if they can't I don't know what I will do :(

Edited by merledogs