UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Why Do You Do What You Do When You Do What You Do?

Vashti

Yes, well, I didn't even start on spelling and apostrophes -

I won't even start on this one myself :ninja: but I have neatly passed the terrible habit on to my kids and so I can let them argue the spelling toss with other people now :wink:

I can't have the labels on the bedding near the head of the bed, they have to be at the foot.

We have plastic bowls and plastic tumblers in 2 different colours and they have to be stacked in alternate colours; can't possibly have 2 of the same colour together.

After washing up, the cutlery has to be left to drain in groups together - all the spoons, all the forks, all the knives, all the "odd" stuff like cheese knife, pizza cutter, etc.

Me and the kids always say the same little ditty to each other every night before going to sleep and nobody can settle properly until it's been said. Strangely, it doesn't matter if they aren't at home :wacko:

I'm sure that there are others but I think it's probably best to stop now :blush:

never say "goodbye" always "see you later"

loo rolls MUST be put on correctly and i will change them in other peoples homes, i just cant help myself. Towels and flannels must be washed after one use, opened frozen items must go in fridge freezer, not in chest freezer, the living room door shouldnt be shut if im in the room, my children must be kissed hello and goodbye and " i love you" said at every opportunity to them................................and dont even get me started on work as ive been known to bellow at people for all sorts of silliness :wacko:

I check out the forums and for e.mails first thing and then play a game such as Solitaire. I have to keep playing until I win otherwise the day won't be a good one. Sometimes it takes ages so although I have won the game , I'm late so the day ísnt a good one anyway . :glare: :rolleyes:

Ali

The Solitaire thing reminded me of another one :rolleyes: I can't only play part of an online game if it's set in levels - I have to play a whole level.

And I can't finish reading unless I've reached the end of a chapter or at least a page that ends with a full stop. I can't possibly leave it mid sentence or mid page.

then play a game such as Solitaire. I have to keep playing until I win otherwise the day won't be a good one. Sometimes it takes ages so although I have won the game. :glare: :rolleyes:

Ali

Me too. I'm addicted to Spider Solitaire and have to win a game before I stop playing. There's been times when I've had a losing streak of over 20 games.....but I still keep on playing until I win. :unsure:

I have to put things back the way they came, in flight meal cartons look as if they have not been touched!

Washing has to be colour co-ordinated and also when it's hung on the line, but it then has to be item co-ordinated too! If I can't get the system to work out the difficult item has to be hung elsewhere, I'm glad I have a drier, can't argue with it!

I keep cardboard boxes, there are loads under the beds and out in the shed, can't part with them.

Why do I do these things, I haven't the foggiest notion but I can't stop as maybe the world as we know it would end if I put mismatched socks on the washing line, who knows! :biggrin:

I'm crazyeeee!

:big2:

I have socks where the toe and the heels are coloured.

They come in sets of 5pairs (and I have some from Next and some from M&S) each with a different colour.

I can't wear the same two colours but they must be from the same set...on the very rare occasion I pick out two the same colour, I have to locate a different sock to wear...makes it interesting if I have to take my shoes off and one toe/heel is bright green whilst the other is deep purple - like at the airport recently when I went through the scanner thing!!

I have to walk on the left side otherwise I walk into the person next to me. I put socks on left foot first (I am left handed). Washing has to be hung out in a certain way, socks cant be hung out inside out. Tins in cupboards are grouped together. I also tell people about labels hanging out, and put the toilet roll the right way around.

I am glad I am in good company :biggrin:

pictures have to be straight............always!!!!! even in random places i stop to straighten them

also if go card shopping OH walks away as my crazyess begins as i hate it when people put cards in wrong places so i spend more time fixing them than looking for card!....same for shopping and things out of place on shelf or clothes sizes in wrong order.....i worry about myself some days!

also locking car unlocking and locking again to check its locked!!!! altho if OH did this on sat it wouldnt of been opened and emptied by the local lil sod!!! ggrrrrr

Me too. I'm addicted to Spider Solitaire and have to win a game before I stop playing. There's been times when I've had a losing streak of over 20 games.....but I still keep on playing until I win. :unsure:

Thank God I'm not alone! :laugh: It gets worse though. If I'm stressed or upset and I play Spider I have to win three times in a row :ohmy: I'm up til 1 in the morning sometimes.

Ali