UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning.

All is quiet in the Weber household. When are you going to Wrexham Abby?

Tonight :) This is a parents only visit though :rolleyes: so no playing away with other Fugees. Haven't been to visit them since June so thought I'd better spend a little time with them... :laugh:

We must organise a meet up in the New Year though, once I've got Crimbo and New Year out the way :)

Phew bet they went up for a while :laugh:

Ah I noticed your post re Delamere Forest Abby. That's 20 mins away from us although we've never come across a cafe. We seem to go to a different area to others though so you can ignore me on that bit. I can't get there without Martyn at the mo anyway and only at weekends. Have a good break.

Ah I noticed your post re Delamere Forest Abby. That's 20 mins away from us although we've never come across a cafe. We seem to go to a different area to others though so you can ignore me on that bit. I can't get there without Martyn at the mo anyway and only at weekends. Have a good break.

Delamere Cafe apparently its at the Linmere car park where teh visitor centre is? Never been there before so we'll just have to see. I would be surprised if they did let hounds is as most places don't seem to. We'll just to huddle outside with our coffee and hope the dogs don't poo on the door mat in protest :laugh:

I have lost the voucher I bought my neice for her birthday :rolleyes: It only took me four months after her birthday (and that was only because her mother gently pointed out that I'd forgotten) to buy it and now I've lost then damn thing :rolleyes:

There's no hope for me. I also owe her father a 40th birthday present from March and her mother (my sis) a birthday present from June.. Luckily my sis is as bad as me :wub:

Abby, I am staying near Wrexam tonight, my parents live in Rhosllanerchrugog, I will wave to you as I drive past :wavey: I will be freezing as there is no heating in the upstairs bedroom :spudnikghost: (oh that is a ghost, I thought it was a snowman :rolleyes: :laugh: )

I am off to Cardiff for the day tomorrow to spend some time with my friend there :wub:

Bye all :flowers:

I phoned my best friend Carrie earlier,she's just told me she has a tumour in her uterus which she's having to go into hospital for tests for on tuesday and wednesday. Laparoscopy and biopsy and wait and see :( I feel shellshocked.She is scared of what they'll find.So am I.Can everyone please think good thoughts for her for both days please :flowers: