UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rosie Buttons Our Pretty Collie Girl

Cafferysmum

100_4696.jpg

A week has passed Rosie Buttons and we are devasted, your back home with us now safe, no pain, no cancer, no discomfort.

Aged 8 years old. Rosie came from WAW just over 2 years ago, full of lumps and bumps, we were doing a run for a boy collie and I turned around and saw you, we got as far as vets and you came home to live with us.

Sadly you had epilepsy which we got under control and your bumps were decreasing and one burst and you had a lovely flat back and your fur was growing back nicely.

Every time we got on top of something, their was something else just around the corner but you never complained, the vets would fuss over you and you never complained.

We thought we had weeks not hours left with you... it was all so quick, on Saturday you tried to play with Maddoch, you let Marmite the kitten snuggle up to you but you stayed close to the other collies and then all of a sudden you were struggling to sit down comfy or lie down. This wasnt you but you had medication and it sort of settled but your breathing wasnt right. Still you were trying to stay with us and we really wanted you to hunni, but god wanted his angel back.

We tried everything to get rid of the cancer, but it was something we couldnt not fight, you had the best treatment and we would have given our house up if we knew we could have cured you and would give our right arm to see you running in the forest with Badger Buttons.

A funny thing happened on Tuesday which was really hard for us, you were creamated and all day we were in tears, when your dad went for a bath and I had fallen asleep. I woke up and was stroking you and it felt like you were their, later on that night your dad said he had stroked you in the bathroom... maybe coincidence Rosie but you were still looking after us then..

Your home now hunni, and your were you belong at your dads side, you will always be our pink princess and we are so so sorry you didnt have many more years with us... You are one special girl.

Run free ~Rosie Buttons

from

Mum and Dad, Caffery, Pudsey, Millie, Lottie, Maddoch, Marmite the kitten and most of all Badger Buttons your bestest friend, who is now pining like mad. xxxxxxxxxxx

:GroupHug: :mecry: A lovely tribute to your collie girl, she will find a way to give you comfort. Hopefully she will have gone to give Glenn my collie boy a hug-it was his birthday on the 14/10. We lost him him to cancer the same.

Sweet dreams & run free Rosie Buttons

• 1 month later...