UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Very Very Important Question

khanu

I want (another!) pair of boots.

I currenlty can't decide whether to get them in black or brown.

18122007101722943ENGINEER_12R_gaucho_L.jpg

17200816533428177400_blk_md.jpg

You may also need to bear in mind that I already have a pair of these

18122007104541521HARNESS_12R_tan_L.jpg

So far i have had 3 people tell me to get a pair in both colours - I would love to do that but i think C may flip.

So what should I get brown or black? Black or brown?

Maybe I should actually just get on with some work.....................

Thank you :)

It hasn't helped at all :laugh: Someone in the office has pointed out that if I want to wear them to work then black would probably be best since a lot of my work wardrobe is black. But if I want to wear them with jeans etc then brown would be better.

At the moment i am trying to talk myself out of getting both :rolleyes:

Go black. If you get the brown ones you'll still hanker after the black, but t'other way round you'll probably be satisfied.

You may also need to bear in mind that I already have a pair of these

18122007104541521HARNESS_12R_tan_L.jpg

Where did you get these please? I NEED some. Any colour will do, but my life won't be complete until I get them. But I presume its a bit too pricey to buy from the states? Or is that what you did?

Ruth,

[who had, until a few minutes ago, thought her life was complete except for one little lurcher shaped hole on the sofa. :wink: ]

OMG. I have just realized that I have a very similar/identical pair under my bed at home. I will root them out and get them polished up tonight. Nice one kiddo.

I might really need a brown pair like the one's in your 2nd photo so if you could let us know where they are from that would be fab. :flowers: