UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

"Healing" Information - Books, Links Etc.

ReikiAnge

I thought I would recommend the 'Hands on Healing for Pets' by Margrit Coates book for those that are interested in learning about giving healing for their own pets.

There are also a number of places that people can request distant healing (also the Reiki thread on here of course). There's the:

Distant Healing Network - you can request healing for people or animals and a number of volunteer healers are allocated to your "case". There is no charge for this service.

I've also recently heard of a healing centre in the UK - The Sanctuary. If you're close enough you can visit for hands-on-healing, otherwise you can request distant healing. The distant healing is given free of charge though you are given the opportunity to make a small donation to help with their work if you wish.

There's also the Self-Realisation and Meditation Centre in Somerset in the UK. This is where I first ventured into healing, without knowing what to expect, and attended their short animal healing weekend. It was wonderful and the place is just perfect, one of the nicest places I have ever visited. I later went on to become involved with Reiki (not through the centre).

I thought these references might be handy for forum members.

NB/Disclaimer - this information is intended as a complementary therapy and doesn't not replace vet consultation/advice/treatment :)

also

The Healing Paw not all angels have wings by Billy Roberts

and

Natural Healthcare for pets by Richard Allport

and

animal healing and

vibrational Medicine by Sage Holloway

I use all of these and find them brilliant in different ways

• 1 year later...

Just thought I would bump this thread up in case any old/new members are interested.

I have also just bought a book called Animal Reiki: Using Energy to Heal the Animals in Your Life by Elizabeth Fulton and Kathleen Prasad, which I have only read a little of but am enjoying so far.

For those interested in flower remedies, the Bach Flower Remedies for Animals by Stefan Ball & Judy Howard is a good one.

Anyone else got any to add?

Oh and just a quick reminder - never one to miss a fundraising opportunity - if you decide to order these books, or any others, from Amazon, if you could do so via the link on this page of the Oldies Club website: http://www.oldies.org.uk/?page_id=534 the OC will benefit a little from the sale :flowers: