UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Once Upon A Time.....

wiccaweys

.... A Silver Chariot whizzed across the country to a Land Far, Far, Away.....

A precious cargo was transported by The Doggies Favourite Fairy Godmother, Super-Bernie.

The precious cargo was very tired after her trip, so she had a snack and went straight to bed.

Who could be in here?

poss01.jpg

Why, its Princess Possum!!

poss02.jpg

*Yawn* Is it that time already?

poss03.jpg

*STRETCCCCCCCCHHHHH*

poss04.jpg

I'll have tea in bed I think...

poss05.jpg

The Good Witch here made me get up again, so she could check out my sore bits...so this is what I think of that!

poss06.jpg

poss07.jpg

There is also a Troll in the house! He is big and hairy, and makes fun of my Fairy Godmother & Mark Squirrel!!

I won't scare you with a picture of him!

Oh my word, she really is a princess! Bless her :wub: :wub:

What's her story? How did she come to find her way to the Wiccaweys rescue for itsy bitsy miniature collies?

She's a little RDR girl from the pound and we all know how little itsy bitsy tri coloured miniature Collies find their way to wiccaweys, they stowaway in my car. :laugh:

I have been over to wiccs today and Princess Possum seems to have made herself very much at home. She has moved out of the pink bed as people were obviously not giving her enough attention, (this new servant could have placed it in a prime positon, not in the old fireplace) and she is now laid in the middle of the three seater couch, so her minions can stroke her whichever seat they choose. She is already partial to strawberry yoghurt digestives, and has the bigger dogs under her thumb "Whoops should read spell".

All in all it seems she is happy sureveying her new kingdom and lapping up all the attention.

:flowers:

P.S. and I don't normally take to little dogs but ""she is serioudsly cute"

:laugh: