UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Supersnatch Has Left For The Bridge

dirtychicken

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So very sorry Cindy, Steve and Ruby :mecry:

Some dogs like Snatch come into your lives and leave pawprints on your hearts and you are never the same. He was such a speical boy, run free sweetheart :wub:

Our thoughts are with you all :GroupHug:

Cheryl & Mike xxx

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I am still not quite sure how it all could happen so quickly. Snatch did get bladder problems on wednesday and he was unable to go for a wee. With being drained and medication he seemed to improve and on saturday evening he once again was unable to go for a wee properly and by sunday morning he was in obvious pain and could not pass even a drop.

We went to the vets and after long discussions and the options I looked into my little man's eyes and saw the discomfort and pain and I knew I would be selfish if I would let him be proded and poked any longer as I wouldn't be doing it for him.

Snatch passed away in my arms :mecry: :mecry:

Cindy

Cindy

he knows how much you loved him and is thanking you for saving him more prodding and poking.

As you know I have been through this 3 times in the last 20 months - it is awful for us but I am sure our dogs appreciate us showing our love this way to stop any further pain for them.

G

So very sorry for your loss, Cindy

Snatch was a very special soul who changed so many people's mind (including mine) about staffies

Lots of :GroupHug: to you, Steve and Ruby and the biggest

Be happy at the bridge little super Snatch :wub: