UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hey, Where Are The Obedience Brags?

LurcherGirl

I can see threads for agility and flyball brags, but none for Obedience Brags... So here we go and I'll make a start... :D

Jesse, my American Cocker Spaniel, won out of Pre-Beginners yesterday and came 5th in Beginners! It was only his third show and I am well proud!

Anyone else done well in obedience lately?

27072008%20PreBegWin.JPG

BRILLIANT!!!!! Well done you and Jesse, there are a lot of cocker fans in ob. so expect to be getting a fan club soon!!! (if you haven't already of course). Good luck for your beginner wins and of course Novice :biggrin:

We have a brag or two. Jack puppy (Wicc's boy) got second in Novice a few weeks ago at his first show and has amazed me with how good and growed up he has been :wub: .

Teddy Bear won his second A on Sat. at Eden Valley. Looong way to go but lovely venue. He has a great knack of coming up trumps when I've all but despaired :laugh:

Stewarding my first Novice this weekend and will have to remember the round on the day :wacko: (help!)

• 2 weeks later...

Go for it Gooster, there's class at the Wicc's show!

Jack puppy was a very good baby again yesterday and got another 2nd in Novice. Recall was nearly a wobbler as he had to decide who to go to - Mummy or Swallows :laugh: I was a right dizz and rushed his finishes but I was just so happy with how he was working!! Good puppy dog :biggrin:

Go for it Gooster, there's class at the Wicc's show!

Jack puppy was a very good baby again yesterday and got another 2nd in Novice. Recall was nearly a wobbler as he had to decide who to go to - Mummy or Swallows :laugh: I was a right dizz and rushed his finishes but I was just so happy with how he was working!! Good puppy dog :biggrin:

Well done with Jack, that's an excellent result!

We have got our next show next Sunday at Ditton... We'll see how it goes.

Vera

I'm at Ditton! Hopefully for the weekend. Ted says if you wear cheese, he'll find you :wink:

I don't wear cheese... but just follow the fish smell (Jesse is allergic to milk and lives on a fish diet... :wink: ). Oh, and he'll probably be the only ACS around... and certainly the only sable ACS. :) Just give us a shout if you spot us. Would be lovely to meet you.

Vera

Edited by LurcherGirl

Well done you two!! :elefant: I did spy you but when I went to say hello I lost you :laugh: He's not hard to spot :wub:

Ted did the best rounds he's done in ages and was laying 2nd on the Sat and 3rd on the Sun, did his stays and then we might have had a little bit of fluff going on in scent, my fault today (baaaaad Mum) but I am so pleased with his heelwork and concentration in the ring, best of the year so far!

Jack pup was on a sickie so just came for the ride today and had a teeny go in the practice ring. We've only just got back and after a quiet 5 minutes they are now all wrestling stooopidly (and loudly!) - hard work being ob dogs !