UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hey, Where Are The Obedience Brags?

LurcherGirl

Congratulations Vera. I remember that feeling well winning out of classes. It has been years since I competed in obedience competition, as I haven't had a dog that was fit enough or tame enough for about 10 years. But many congratulations to you again and may it be the first of many red rosettes for Jesse.

Anne

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The obedience season has started again! So I guess we are posting again...

Jesse and I did three matches at the beginning of this year and each time came 1st or 2nd in Beginners, which we were very pleased about.

Two weeks ago, we did our first open show of the season, entering Beginners and Novice. We were in the middlefield of Novice, which I was very happy about as it was only our second go at Novice. However, in Beginners we scooped a rosette again by coming 4th! We were well pleased with that and it was a nice start to the season.

Anyone else out and about again in the obedience show circuit?

Vera

• 2 weeks later...

Jesse came 3rd today in Beginners - his highest placing so far! I was surprised to have been placed... for Jesse's standards, he didn't do well at all! But it was very hot... in fact so hot, that out of the 30 odd dogs entered, and 20 odd booked in, only 9 completed the whole test including stays! So it wasn't that hard to actually be placed... :rolleyes: :laugh: But a lovely rosette nonetheless!

Vera