UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club At The Cold Wet Nose Show

Peachy

On Saturday 12 July, Sandi (Tzumit) and Graham (her OH) held a stand at the Cold Wet Nose Show for Oldies Club. We simply cannot thank Sandi and Graham enough for their efforts before the event and on the day :liebe94:

Between them, the had a clear vision of what they wanted to achieve and how there were going to go about it. The day was a huge success for them, and of course Oldies Club, and it couldn't have come at a better time.

Aside from the fantastic work put in by Sandi and Graham, there are some others that we should also recognise.

Special thanks to Selina from English Springer Spaniel Welfare who made a special effort to go over and say hello. Thank you also for your very kind donation :flowers:

A big thank you to Colborne's Volkswagen Guildford for letting Sandi and Graham hire their brand new van for the weekend at no charge because it was for Oldies Club.

Thank you to friends and colleagues of both Sandi and Graham who generously donated £118 to help support Oldies Club. We promise your donations are being put to very good use as we have some special dogs needing ongoing medication who will remain in our care.

Thank you also to Suzie Scott, one of our supporters, who kindly donated some homemade dog biscuits for the stand.

A special mention and thank you for Elle J Wilson, who helped us enormously and allowed us to have some of her wonderful prints on the stand.

Here are some photos that I hope Sandi won't mind me sharing with you all.

The very professional stand!

COLDWET0005.jpg

Goodies galore...

COLDWET0006.jpg

and more...

COLDWET0009.jpg

and even more...

COLDWET0010.jpg

Suzie's dog biscuits sold out!

COLDWET0012.jpg

Here's she is...Sandi!

COLDWET0022.jpg

And Ollie, taking a break from greeting his public

COLDWET0011.jpg

Thank you Sandi and Graham from the bottom of our hearts.

You've done us, yourselves and the dogs very proud and we're so lucky to have your support :bigheart:

Sandi and Graham worked hard all day, I know I was spying on them :thumbsup_still:

The stall was fantastic, made ours look very little, it was a huge pleasure to meet you both, hopefully we'll see you there again next year if not before.

As for the donation, twas nothing, I like spending Rob's money :biglaugh: