UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Does Anyone Use Dorwest Herbs

rainedrop

I have an un-opened 100g pot of this if anyone wants it. Expiry is 07/01/2011.

I brought it on advice from a friend for my dog, but then found he just needed a change of diet to stop his tummy upset. Now he is on James Well beloved meat and biscuits etc he is fine, so will not need to use the powders.

For anyone who has not heard of this, the pot states:

A Nutritional food for Duarrheo, pancreatic unsufficiency, malabsortion, weaning and convalescence.

I do not want anything for it, just want it to be of use to someone.

Let me know if any one is interested or if any of the oldie club dogs use this, and you can have it.

Lorraine

I have an un-opened 100g pot of this if anyone wants it. Expiry is 07/01/2011.

I brought it on advice from a friend for my dog, but then found he just needed a change of diet to stop his tummy upset. Now he is on James Well beloved meat and biscuits etc he is fine, so will not need to use the powders.

For anyone who has not heard of this, the pot states:

A Nutritional food for Duarrheo, pancreatic unsufficiency, malabsortion, weaning and convalescence.

I do not want anything for it, just want it to be of use to someone.

Let me know if any one is interested or if any of the oldie club dogs use this, and you can have it.

Lorraine

Thanks so much for the offer, we'd really appreciate it for the Oldies Club :flowers:

I need to work out where is the best place to send it to, so if you can bear with me I'll PM you an address later.

Thanks again!