UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend - The Photo Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who does Lady belong to? she's beautiful :wub:

Hello, Yes that adorable girl is ours :)

Lady won 1st prize in the 'most beautiful bitch' and also 'best dog of the show' in our Mystery Event !!

Me is very happy.

Thank you so much to you all for a lovely weekend and it was great to meet you all.

Am loving the photos. That close up of Lady is gorgeous :wub:

I have not seen Lady since we got home ..... she is so knackered bless her. Catching up on some much loss sleep.

x

These are great photos - I only seem to have taken them on walks, but there are some nice group dog walk ones :wub:

We had such a lovely time, and it was great to put a name/real name to a face!

Here's the group photo shots:

This is Mollydog, Az,(Victoria's sweeties) Tessie, Kizzy, Tilli (Cher's) and Polly (Tessie and Polly from my family)

Mostlygroupshot-1-1.jpg

3 dogs, 1 fox :laugh: Az, Tessie, Polly and Tilli :wub:

3dogs1fox-1.jpg

Polly, Kizzy, Tessie, Tilli, Az & Tara xx

Groupdogphoto.jpg

Everyone having a run! Big bear Ebbi in the middle :wub: xx

Everyonerunagain.jpg

Tara ( a changed girl, she used to be scared of dogs) with the absolutely adorable OB :wub:

TarawithBigsoftyOB.jpg

And lastly, sunbathing at our pitch :cool:

Sunbathingatourpitch.jpg

Thanks to all who organised the weekend, and I hope there will be another one soon xx

Was just thinking that. I am not a camping fan really, one night would be ok, but the B&B looks fab.

I love camping, it's Mal who informed me last year that, really, the accommodation was below his standards - his sofa don't fit into our tent you see! :laugh: :rolleyes:

Ask Billymalc to post photos of a dog called lady she walks.

Lets just say I had to do a double take.

That looks like Lady before she was shaved :)

I love (boxer cross?) Daisy :wub: :wub: :wub: She kind of reminds me of another oldie who sadly died a couple of years ago. I can still see his picture, but for the life of me can't remember his name - anyone got any idea who I'm on about? :unsure:

I sooooo want to go camping now!!!

BillyMalc, I dont know which other oldie you mean - but my oh my, Daisy (Boxer) is ammmmazingly gorgeous!!! :wub:

All, when I posted saying "these are great photos..." I meant everyone elses previously posted, not my own - mine aren't that great, but I like them :wink: :laugh:

xx

I love (boxer cross?) Daisy :wub: :wub: :wub: She kind of reminds me of another oldie who sadly died a couple of years ago. I can still see his picture, but for the life of me can't remember his name - anyone got any idea who I'm on about? :unsure:

Don't know if it's who you were thinking of, Billy, but she reminds me of Wellydoodle's gorgeous Wally :wub:

Was great to meet everyone with their pups and what a great time we all had. My camera was playing up so we only managed to get a couple of piccies:

Dougie and Brian chilling out before Spike nicked their bed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DSC02891.jpg

DSC02909.jpg

Cindy judging best old gentleman

DSC02894.jpg

and presenting Brian with his 1st prize for best old gentleman ... bless him. (Notice Spike is on his own bed!) :wub:

DSC02893.jpg

Best in show

DSC02906.jpg

My two (Caitlin and Callum) with Dougie and Brian showing off their rosettes :) . Watch out Crufts, here we come! :laugh:

DSC02908.jpg

I'm home, had a sleep, watched Dr who, and have eaten.

Dream has slept.

We have had a great weekend, thank you everyone for making it such a lovely time.

Billy, Dream loves her sofa, but thinks inflatable mattresses are wonderful.

Dream has got a spring in her step. She loved it.

The weather was lovely. The company was lovely.

Many thanks to everyone, and every dog for making it so special.