UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bruno Lurcher

nouggatti

Hello,

My name is Bruno, or Bru/Bruni, or on very bad days, BRUNO LEE!

I've lived with my muvver nouggatti for almost five years now, ever since there was an urgent appeal for a failed lamper with a dodgy leg, who was going to be pts if he didn't find somewhere to live (dunno who that was)

Anyway, nouggatti said I could keep Meg company (Megan is the three legged whippety girl here :) ) for a while.

I knew I was onto a good thing when I met nouggatti, so I piled it on thick.

I shook, and I shivered from day one, this meant she felt sorry for me and brought me down to sleep in the bedroom.

I had to learn toilet training :rolleyes: and it only took me two and a half years, I was very very proud of myself :flowers: for learning it :)

In reality I'm a very busy

lazy

dog and my current situation is excellent, muvver sleeps at night and I *mind* her, and then the male creature comes home and I *mind* him, I'm fussy about my pillows tho!

Other than that I mainly like to sleep, sleep, sleep, mind new puppies/dogs/cats, and sleep, eat, sleep, eat, sleep, walk, sleep and sleep (you should have the idea by now :flowers:

To give you an idea of how hard my life is, I'm going to share the following with you!

Please don't comment, or ask any questions cos then I'll have more hardship inflicted on me having my activities photographed.

Cheers :flowers:

Bruni Bru

ETA: I *forgot* to mention, my gammy leg that was going to cause my demise has never bothered me here :biglaugh:, me muvver is convinced I was putting it on :wacko:

Ok Ok, I'll pose to show off my new collars :rolleyes:

2377278159_3ec7a55773.jpg

Isn't I gorjuss!?

2361644311_4e86935736.jpg

She *thinks* I am her daddy, I'm not, we just look like she is, I'm much much nicer :biggrin:

2359736278_d22b70e322.jpg

Twas Ginga night on the sofa, I had to take a backseat !

2286939422_51279d932c.jpg

I luffs this tshirt :biggrin:

402233703_f5f0ec382e.jpg

Mine's friend baby bub is sitting on top of my sofa :wub:

348353787_92cf447113.jpg

I also luffs minding the small/new dogs

348230309_1a8d62f58a.jpg

Edited by nouggatti

Oooh Bruno, you handsome chap!

You look very like Mollydog, only, obviously, in a boy way :laughingsmiley: . Mollydog shares your love of multiple collars, I must take a pic to compare.

... just wondering about other points of resemblance: does Bruno sing at all...?

Edited by cycas

Oooh Bruno, you handsome chap!

You look very like Mollydog, only, obviously, in a boy way :laughingsmiley: . Mollydog shares your love of multiple collars, I must take a pic to compare.

... just wondering about other points of resemblance: does Bruno sing at all...?

from Bruno:

I'm wondering what Mollydog looks like so I can compare her undoubted good looks with mine, and admire her beauty, please show me pics?

Does she like to dress up too?

I love to sing, especially when me muvver goes to work in the morning and the male creature is not home for 3 hours after, we make our muvver feel guilty as we sing "whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are you abandoning us" in doggy howls for a few minutes in unison, Meg and Penny are the sopranos, Sam is the alto, myself, Sean, Cody, Reggie and the rest of the boys are the tenors for added screechiness, and Nanouk is the bass!

We luffs our daily singing and we sound great too!

from Bruno:

I'm wondering what Mollydog looks like so I can compare her undoubted good looks with mine, and admire her beauty, please show me pics?

Mollydog says hello!

shake2.jpg thelook.jpg

Mollydog does love her collars and also likes to wear several of them given half a chance, but otherwise I am afraid she is a bit of a nudist: when she dresses, she likes to wear very loose fitting things:

towel.jpg

She thinks Bruno's singing sounds great: she also likes to sing every morning when we get up (the Heeeeloooooooooooo song' , and also if it looks like there might be a walk, she sings the 'Oooooouuuuuuut!' song.