UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Wish Harry Good Luck

Julie C

Jack Jack poopie has all this to look forward to :rolleyes:

I took him out for a walk yesterday at Mum's and had a bit of a 'look', he's nearly a 8 month old whippety boy but he doesn't look like he's grown much yet :unsure:

I've seen tomcats with bigger plums - in fact, next door but one's tomcat HAS got bigger ones :rolleyes:

I am the complete opposite, I am bouncing up and down like an impatient schoolkid saying "Has he grown them yet?" :D

I think we will probably leave Jackjack til he's one as he is still very tiny, he's a LOT smaller than Will :unsure:

I forgot to say yesterday an hour after his op the nurse was hoovering. Harry was chasing it in the crate barking at it. He should have been asleep and resting. :laugh: Also for the first time ever taking a dog to the vets they phoned today to see how he was. He goes tomorrow for a post op checkup. I nearly blubbed. :rolleyes:

I forgot to say yesterday an hour after his op the nurse was hoovering. Harry was chasing it in the crate barking at it. He should have been asleep and resting. :laugh: Also for the first time ever taking a dog to the vets they phoned today to see how he was. He goes tomorrow for a post op checkup. I nearly blubbed. :rolleyes:

Awwww :wub:

Harry sounds quite a character and I'm sure he'll be just as much fun now he's minus one or two bits :laugh: