UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Wish Dolly Good Thoughts

Wendbert

Well tomorrow is Doll'y day at the vets. She's still baffling me though as she's been so much brighter, hardly panting and not coughing or honking like she was. We've just been to the green at the end of the road. I thought a little stroll would be nice for her to get out but Dolly had other ideas and was charging around like a loon :ohmy:

I'm hoping she's not sick again tonight but will let them know at the vets when I leave her in the morning.

Please keep those good thoughts coming for my little girl :wub:

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well tomorrow is Doll'y day at the vets. She's still baffling me though as she's been so much brighter, hardly panting and not coughing or honking like she was. We've just been to the green at the end of the road. I thought a little stroll would be nice for her to get out but Dolly had other ideas and was charging around like a loon :ohmy:

I'm hoping she's not sick again tonight but will let them know at the vets when I leave her in the morning.

Please keep those good thoughts coming for my little girl :wub:

Your Dolly and my Mal seem to have come from the same jar! :rolleyes: :wub: :wub: :wub: Mal has now been diagnosed with various things that should really have put a halt to his meanderings, but he's just not paid attention to any of it and carries on as if nothing's the matter. I really really hope Dolly is made out of the same material and that she can carry on being a loon for a lot more time to come :flowers: Will be thinking of you tomorrow :GroupHug: