UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the challenge last night, was funny.

Mo annoyed me though ..... totally OTT when he came out !

Why on earth did the public not vote him out?

I always felt sorry for Mo, but after last night I completely see why they all find him annoying!! He's a child in a plump mans clothing!!! Really really dislikeable!

I've found Dale a silly tw*t from day one, still find him a silly tw*t!!! :laugh:

I think he was right to have a go at Rachel, she'd lied to him last week. Bex told him that Rachel acted completely differently at the auditions and when Rex spoke to Rachel about it she denied everything, basically said people had been lying about her and that she was just the same outside the house. Now he's seen exactly what Bex was talking about! Rachel loved playing the victim, she really milked it with Kat, she's got her knickers in a twist because the rest of the house are discovering she's the biggest game player in there. Tough! Luke has her sussed, he said yesterday she was putting on this act to sail through to the final week then we'd see 'all singing all dancing' Rachel in her attempt to win.

This weeks task is 'Cops and Robbers' :laugh:

From DS:

Later today it will be revealed that coppers Stu, Mikey, Mo and Rex will have to patrol in the Big Brother police car at all times, for a 24-hour period. They will be provided with burgers, doughnuts and other snacks while doing so.

Meanwhile the housemates from Hell will face a variety of tasks including producing £100,000 of fake money, cracking the code on a safe full of chocolate coins and attending an identity parade involving two of the heavenly housemates friends, partners or family members.

That sounds like fun and should be easy enough.

Let's hope so Marion, the little toad is just boring now :rolleyes:

I don't particularly like Rachel, but regardless of whether she was in the wrong or not, Rex shouldn't have harangued her like that - let's face it, they all played up to the cameras at the auditions :rolleyes:

Rex was really over egging his case with Rachel. I thought he wasn't far off being a bully. I've gone right off him and actually like Rachel more as a consequence.

I hope Dull or Luke goes soon. I don't want to watch that Dull's slack mouthed face and lolling tounge any longer. And I just want to throw Luke off a cliff.

But she lied to him, that's why he was so upset about it. She could've told the truth last week but instead framed Bex for it, making out she was a liar. I suspect she thought Bex would survive last weeks eviction and that she could spend the weekend playing the victim, allowing everyone to believe Bex was a liar and that because of that Bex would be up for eviction again this week. She had Kat onside, Mikey & Darnell would've been quick to follow (assuming Mo had been evicted as they'd expected) and no doubt others might have rallied to her cause too. She's a nasty piece of work and is gutted that Rex & co have seen through her.