UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

Hmmmmmm I've been pondering. Could Rex win? The bookies all have Kat installed as favourite, and a short priced one at that. Yet everyone seems to be warming to him, the more we know him, the more we just get Rex. He's best priced 16/1 with Ladcrooks. There are not many people that could beat him in an eviction, and perhaps after tonight when he survives again his housemates will realise it's a futile task nominating him because the public like him and will keep him in almost at any cost. I think I'm talking myself into having my first BB bet of the year......... 16/1..............

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oddschecker BB Outright Betting

Click on the linky above, it'll take you to a site called Oddschecker. The bookies are along the top, the housemates on the left of the table. Blue means the price with that firm is getting shorter, red means the price is getting bigger. The numbers in bold are the best price for that housemate, and right now Ladbrokes are offering 16/1 about Rex. I don't think that price will last for long but Ladbrokes do seem to have better odds than most. I think they're making a mistake because Phoebejo Bookmakers wouldn't have Rex anywhere near 16, he'd be in single figures by now.

If you want to have a bet on Rex at 16/1, click on the 16/1 and it'll open up a box with Ladbrokes in it. Follow the instructions to register, you'll need to credit your account with a debit card, then away you go! 16/1 means if you put £1 on, you'll win £16. 10/1 means £1 on wins £10 and so on. It's all fractional, so 5/2 is 2 and a half, 15/2 is 7 and a half.

I've had a tenner on. I'm going to be rich, I can feel it in my water :laugh:

Dale is head of house this week after winning a task. Unfortunately he said to Maysoon that he couldn't leave Bex in hell for another week :angry:

Mikey is seriously getting on my nerves now, all he does in whinge and moan. He hasn't contributed anything at all to the house in terms of personality (bit like Lisa).

Edited by merledogs

I'm having to walk out of the room every time Mikey is on. He's vile :angry:

Can't stand Mo either, he's so greedy. Did anyone see him go and pick someone's plate up and eat all the burnt bits of egg left on it :unsure: If there is any food around he's first in there. I cannot follow his conversation at all as he seems unable to put a proper sentence together. Quite how he's managed to get a degree I don't know :wacko:

I can't believe Dale picked Bex to go to heaven :angry: How can he possibly justify putting her there instead of Lisa? Lisa and Stu did that cycling task almost single handedly, they both put 100% into it whereas Bex did nothing but moan. She's still moaning in heaven!

Darnell was completely out of order last night - he really has a very aggressive side. Should have been told off for it like others have been. Seriously big chip on that shoulder.

Yep, I agree. I've gone off him a lot lately, don't like the side of him that's he's been showing.

Really there is no one in there now that I would really like to see win with maybe the exception of Rex. But that might change too :unsure:

if Cat and Mo were being sent to Hell for eating a banana why wasn't Darnell? he ate one too. I really can't see what you lot see in Rex, I liked him to start with but I think he is a spiteful spoiled brat now. :angry: always whining on about how he doesn't want to be in there and saying horrible things to people. Stu to win for me. x

Edited by ranirottie