UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Brother 9

boosboss

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: OMG what a bunch of idiots!!! Bec's is most definatley trying the 'Nicki ranting and raving in the dairy room card'!!! :rolleyes: Why can't they just be themselves? I think i'd of shoved the bike in Sarahs gob by now, I'm loud but good god she's a fog horn!!!! :huh:

Phoebejo Bookmakers

Phoebejo Bookmakers doesn't normally feel the need to update the prices on offer for the next eviction but the latest news is that Belinda is 99.9% certain to go on Friday

:laugh: I suspect Rex might even reach as big as 10/1 before Friday night. That boy aint going nowhere.

Belinda 1/20

Rex 7/1

Poll results borrowed from the Digital Spy BB Forum :

Least Favourite Housemate

leastfavourite.jpg

Favourite Housemate

favouritehousemate.jpg

Belinda v Rex

rexvbelinda.jpg

Am quite surprised that Rex and Darnell are most favourite, but not at all surprised that Luke, Bex and Mikey are least favourites :glare:

I think Rex is my favourite, Darnell has gone down in my estimations this week. I do like Lisa and Stuart too. Bex and Mikey are my least favourites, I look forward to the day they go. Luke might be a bitch but he makes me laugh, he says some of the funniest things. Just take a look here, it's mainly made up of Luke and Rex comments :biglaugh:

I am liking Rex, I think we might share the same sense of humour (as well as hair colour :rolleyes: )

Darnell went way down in my estimation yesterday with that stupid stunt he pulled on Sarah :angry:

I'm warming a little to Stu as I think he was fab in the cycle task. But I do wish he'd keep his shirt on - I keep having power surges at the sight of that heavenly torso and rippling arms :ohmy: (I'm not so keen on his head)