UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Bum Wibble

Alison

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news of when Alison?

I must take him to the surgery tomorrow morning for his operation, Edith. I've given myself a really good talking to in re being unwarrantedly foolish and afraid but despite that fact I'm in bits and desperately worried. I just love him so much and can't seem to help it.

lots of good thoughtd for your Sol :wub:

Cheers Ms Pops :flowers:

I must take him to the surgery tomorrow morning for his operation, Edith. I've given myself a really good talking to in re being unwarrantedly foolish and afraid but despite that fact I'm in bits and desperately worried. I just love him so much and can't seem to help it.

Lots of good positive thoughts for tomorrow :GroupHug: :wub: It's so hard, I know, but Sol will be back with you before you know, and enjoying all the treats you have in store for him. Just think of all those extra cuddles! :GroupHug:

Thanks everyone for sending positive thoughts our way, it really is very much appreciated and has helped a great deal :flowers:

I've just returned from the vet and, thank goodness, Sol was allowed to come home with me. He's fine, dozing away in his chair as usual.

He's got four lots of shaved patches and stitches which look horribly dramatic. 3 are where minor lumps and bumps have been removed (given that 2 of them were only the size of rice grains, the shaved areas seem massive) and they've been sent off to the laboratory. The vet has slight reservations about only one of them but cut a good margin around it. I think he said that if it's anything it'll be a basal cell carcinoma. Could've been squamous - I was so pleased to see Sol I wasn't really taking much in. I made sure I wrote all the important things down though.

The hernia scar is horrendous and he's got to wear a lampshade collar for 10 days. Not his preferred choice of neckwear but being the debonair hound that he is I'm sure he'll find a way of somehow making it look stylish! :cool:

He's too groggy to talk this evening but I'll seek his permission for some serious manky bits photos another time. Joking aside, they may provide comfort for anyone else with a hound facing this op. I was deeply shocked by the savagery of the bum wound and wish I'd been prepared.

bless his wee ginger bum :wub: :GroupHug:

I was horrified at the size of the scars and shaved areas Keelah had when she got some lumps and bumps removed last year, I cried when I saw her :mecry:

I hope your wee ginger sweetheart is feeling brighter really soon, give him a gentle hug from me :GroupHug: :wub:

Awww Sol. Hope you feel less groggy tomorrow :GroupHug:

You'll have to invest in some sytlish wear to cover up your shaved bits - or else flaunt them wildly to put them off their food and give it to you :wink:

Hope everything is ok and lumpy bits are nothing serious.

:GroupHug: to your mum too.

1. The hernia scar is horrendous and he's got to wear a lampshade collar for 10 days. Not his preferred choice of neckwear but being the debonair hound that he is I'm sure he'll find a way of somehow making it look stylish! :cool:

2.He's too groggy to talk this evening but I'll seek his permission for some serious manky bits photos another time. Joking aside, they may provide comfort for anyone else with a hound facing this op. I was deeply shocked by the savagery of the bum wound and wish I'd been prepared.

Ref. 1. How awful for such a dedicated follower of fashion :ohmy: I'm sure some conversions can be made :wub:

Ref. 2. Sorry to hear he has so many wounds :( :GroupHug: I hope they heal quickly, and that you yourself feel ok :GroupHug: