UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

To Cher....and Everyone Else Who Knows Me Xx

wellydoodle

Aww, thanks Ange and Patricia. She looks really well and Baxter is a beauty too :wub: . The kids loved the pics and they brought a lump to my throat (hormones :rolleyes: :laugh: ). Where in the world did Mitz's ears come from lol, she's such a poppet. I haven't told Diddy and Emily yet but they are going for very similar haircuts on Tuesday so that I can manage their coat maintenance better for the next few weeks.

She has a really thick long coat and gets hot in the summer and I started clipping her 2 yrs ago just for the summer. I had just clipped her before the pic was taken and did her quite short so the ears are more noticeable!! I do leave her eyebrows and whiskers on!! I think she looks like 'stripe' in Gremlins :biggrin: if you have seen it you will know what I mean!! She is just as mischevious too!! She had a bath and then decided to go itch all over the lawn on her back, she is hilarious!! What a shame I don't live nearer, I could get the clippers out and save you the hairdressers bill!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely to hear from you and congratulations. :GroupHug:

This will take you back, I was lucky enough to be in the position to help bring over little old terrier Rats (that's what we called him.. can't remember what he became though :laugh: !!) from Ireland right at the very start of Oldies club, and he came attached with a GSD bitch called Gypsy. They stayed with me for a couple of nights and my friends I shared the house with instantly fell in love with her, and as it was Rats only who had a foster place (or home offer, I can't remember) they were allowed to keep her. Unfortunately she turned out to have a heart mumour, but she's still going strong and they adore her. I know they'll always be grateful for being allowed to have her in their lives. :flowers:

This one is slightly closer but I'll upload more from the camera when I get a mo.

IMG_4287.jpg

Thank you for all the congrats :wub:

Jacky I remember Rats he was a real poppet and marion.....you have a lot to answer for :wacko: lol just kidding Diddy Damo is still the apple of my eye. The dogs are all taking the new arrival in their stride and are being very patient with me as I struggle to establish some kind of order and routine to the household.