UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Outstanding Payments

dirtychicken

Ok girls and boys, we are now 9 days past the end of the auction and there are still a lot of payments outstanding :unsure: We would be very grateful if you could get these made as soon as possible please, so that DNB and TF know where they are and outstanding parcels can be sent on their way :flowers:

Payments Due to DeedNotBreed

(I know that 3 people on this list have already paid but their real names are showing on the DNB list and not their user names so if they could be tied up then I can remove them from the outstanding list)

adele

Alison

bonniebird

Clare

dawnie

doggielover

elefan

emma

greytgirl

Happylittlegreensquirrel

Jakeysmum

Karen

kittycat

lazydaisy

Payments due to Trallwm Farm

Maggi

Mrs Mop

Nickynoodles

Nikki

one.eyed.dog

Rachel Rumpelstiltskin

Red Rotties

reds

Roomess

sanrossscot

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remembered to post my cheque on Saturday morning after walking around with it all week, should be there today if I got to the box before the postman that empties it or tomorrow if not :flowers:

edit to add I also sent some to dnb for my Laura collar at the same time :flowers:

Edited by Red Rotties

Has it gone as an echeque? :unsure: They take longer to clear...

Yes it appears so, I have no idea how I managed that :wacko: I would have just sent a normal cheque :rolleyes:

If it doesn't show as cleared on Thursday I will post a cheque off, no worries if it goes through twice :)