UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Who/ How To Pay

dirtychicken

Huge thanks go to those Fugees who, once again, cleared out under their beds for tat kindly donated items for this auction and, of course, also to those of you who have bid so very generously :flowers:

We're just working our modly magic and calculating the grand totals now along with attempting to make sense of the masses of information we're currently holding :wacko: Once the necessary wands have been waved, you will be sent a PM confirming which items you have won and who you need to pay. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENTS UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN SENT YOUR PM!!

The proceeds from this auction are being split between DeedNotBreed and Trallwm Farm. We will split the total during our magickery but please await further instructions before making any payments just to avoid any mix-ups.

Thank you :flowers:

Some of you will already received a PM with the payment details in, others will receive theirs later. Once you have paid for your items please PM whoever is responsible for donating them with your address so the items can be sent to you. For those of you who donated items please do not send anything until DNB or Trallwm Farm say they have recieved payment from the winning bidder.

I am organising the sending out of the marvellous Mystery Mod boxes. If you have won one of these please can you PM me your address so that once you've paid I can let your Mod know your address.