UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club June Camp 27th - 29th June

Lydford

We are leaving around 10.30 the dogs are giving me the 'your leaving me' look & looking at the bags little do they know they will soon be surrounded by fields & snuggled up in the B&B! see you all there :)

Aww, have fun, we can't come until tonight, so probably see you all about 8pm :biggrin:

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lovely warm sunny day here so I hope it follows us to Oxford. It was awful here last night too but at least it watered the garden before we left.

Keep our pitch warm Barb we are leaving soon. :) The dogs are all on edge, I reckon they think we are sneaking off without them. We are just waiting for the grandkids to arrive and most importantly my daughter to get here because she is lending me some money. My firm forgot to pay me again!!! Hubby is hoovering through the house so I am keeping out of his way. :laugh: My oldest son still lives here so he is keeping an eye on the house whilst we are away. Mum gave us a lovely surprise this morning, she is paying for us to go and stay on a Caravan Club CL site for a couple of days after we leave Cotswold View on Tuesday so we are staying away till Friday or Saturday. We only have the grandkids till Sunday so it will be a nice peaceful break for me,hubby and the dogs. I cant wait to get going. x

I am so pi*sed off - both my children are ill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( They are both throwing up and have high temperatures. So I have had to cancel. I really wanted to meet everyone :(

Oh no, what a disappointment. I hope the children are better soon :GroupHug:

I am so pi*sed off - both my children are ill!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( They are both throwing up and have high temperatures. So I have had to cancel. I really wanted to meet everyone :(

awww nooo...what an awful shame

Hope they are both better soon, shame to miss you...

It's been a great week end so far. Met lots of very nice people and some lovely, lovely dogs. The weather has been good to us, windy but dry and sunny.

Yesturdays mystery was a minnie dog show, good fun. Had lots of chats and natters with the other campers. Don't know if anything is happening today.

Taken lots of photos but will have to send them to Chasta to put on here, I always seem to mess it up.

Barbara

I agree Barb, it's been a fabulous weekend. So nice to put faces to names and chat my favourite subject of dogs :) and what characters some of the dogs that are here have been.

I think Susie is secretly in love with Brian the Greyhound, or maybe not so secretly, she was having a good old flirt with him at the bbq last night :laugh:

It's a little bit cooler today but still nice and dry.

A lot are packing up and going home today but we are staying an extra night and going to have a look around the area.

I cannot praise highly enough the quality of the site with execellent dog walking and the pitches are a good size .

Looking forward to another one next year :) :)

Nearly everone has con home now, only 3 or 4 of us left. The poor souls that have work and school tomorrow.

I would like to say a big thank you to those that organised the weekend, all the hard work payed off.

It has been a great weekend,so, THANK YOU

Barbara