UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Incontinence

greytgirl

Tasha is 15 now legs getting weaker, on Metacam for her arthritis, she has cancer..had a lump removed before Christmas but they cant get rid of the cancer..it will spread eventually, not sure if any of that is related but...the thing is she has started "leaking" not a clue she is doing it..not full wees but leaking and quite regularly..sometimes there is only a slight bit and sometimes quite a bit more. :(

Anyone got any advice? she is fine in every other way..still her same old self, just never had to deal with this before..is there anything I can do to help her in any way??

Vetbed is brilliant, doglet stays dry as wee goes right through so doglet stays comfortable.

Propalin helps incontinence but my Raffles hated it so much I stopped giving it and just mopped up more often. Check with your vet because it could be stress related.

:GroupHug: for Tasha :GroupHug: and for you.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for replies...can I buy Propalin or do I need to get it on prescription? She stopped doing it for a bit but is doing it again...she will be sat at my feet and get up and there is a little wet patch there....I have watched her yesterday and as she got up and walked to her bed it was literally just dripping/leaking from her..not full weeing??