UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Poundie Chat

sparkle

I wish i could help them all but Jade is really tugging at the old heart strings :mecry: and Pooh, Piglet, Rigsby........................I think I feel most for the Staffs, not just because they are my breed of choice but because they will have the hardest time finding a safe haven :( and because of the skin they are in.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a lovely thread :) It's very lonely in the "poundies" section and it's good to see that people are looking and caring..............thank you :flowers:

Hi Coryn :) I dropped you a PM a few days ago. I'm not sure I you saw it because on the same day I had one waiting for me but the email got eaten by my spam filter and it said I had '0 new messages'. Let me know if you haven't got it and I'll try again.

Jack is really tugging at my heart too :mecry: we just don't have the room at the min I just so hope some kindly rescue peep could take him till we get a space????

I despair at the volume of bull breeds and their Xs that Coryn seems to get :mecry:

I am in awe of the work the good people at RDR do and any others who attempt to rescue poundies :flowers:

Marion

Me too, all of them do a fantastic job,

i never post for the same reasons as there is nothing I can do fosterwise, however I did do a couple of

homechecks in my area and both were successful - i was on cloud 9 for days having only done a fraction

of the work all the wonderfull poundie peeps do... :GroupHug: