UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Poundie Chat

sparkle

Hey Fugees :wavey:

I am sure that I am not the only one who looks at the poundie thread and, because I generally can't offer any help, doesn't comment :unsure: so I thought I would start a poundie chat thread, talk about who is tugging at our heartstrings and how brilliant the RDR/etc guys are :biggrin: Hope you all agree :laugh:

I am completely in :wub: with Kelly, what a complete babe she is :wub: :wub:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in awe of the work the good people at RDR do and any others who attempt to rescue poundies :flowers:

Marion

Ditto :flowers:

I would like to take them all home :hug: I wish I had millions and a huge house.

Henry JRT and Jack Rottie :mecry: :wub:

It's the Staffords and oldies that get me, and I just don't understand why Winston hasn't gotten a home yet, he looks such a lovely boy.

My thoughts exactly..I keep looking and to see Winston still there is just :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: I wish I could help them all I really do:(

I always look at the poundies threads and feel very sad and helpless :mecry: So sad to see all the staffies, the older staffies in particular get to me :(

Digger is really pulling at my heartstrings at the moment, at 15 he deserves better from life :mecry: